SOLD AT AUCTION
Natasha is excited to introduce to the property market this fantastic opportunity to secure a sensational, fully renovated, half duplex, that is situated on the threshold of Cairns' inner city.
Everything has been done! Move in or rent out straight away!
Boasting an expansive and thoughtfully-planned floorplan, this impressive property offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a pool, shed and solar - within immediate proximity of all major amenities. Do not miss the opportunity to snap up a low maintenance, "everything has been done" - rare to come by - half duplex!
This property will be sure to impress, and will appeal to the savvy investor, the eager first home buyer or downsizer.
• 4 generous bedrooms, with robes and a walk-in-wardrobe to the master. Air-conditioning.
• 2 bathrooms, inclusive of an ensuite to the master bedroom.
• Expansive, open planned and tiled throughout the living and dining areas, with sensational views over the pool.
• Entertainers kitchen, offering ample bench space, storage and induction cooking.
SHOWCASED BY DESIRABLE FEATURES; NOTABLY:
• A 6x6m powered shed with air-conditioning
• Exclusive use inground swimming pool
• Solar Hot Water
• Solar Power
• Water tank with three-way-valve
• Herb Garden, mango tree & passionfruit trees
• Driveway lined with citrus trees
• Undercover car accommodation, with ample room for boat or caravan
• Appraised to achieve between $560 - $580 per week.
• No Body Corporates
This, more-then-meets-the-eye property, is simply bursting with surprises, this feature-loaded property is an absolute 'Must-See'…. Be very quick!!!
Contact Natasha Whalley-Thompson on 0487 079 340 today to register your interest.
All Offers prior to Auction will be carefully considered.
Tuesday, 28 November 2023 at 5:30pm
Whitfield Chapel, 47 Heavey Crescent, Whitfield QLD 4870
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. All information contained is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. In preparation of this advertisement our best endeavours have been made to ensure the information contained is true and accurate. However, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Read our latest edition of the VIEW Magazine!
Produced by RE/MAX Australia, focusing on all thing’s property.
Whether you’re moving, looking at investments locally or further afield, there’s something for you.