Situated in an elevated CBD location in the heart of Innisfail, ‘The Murphy Team’ is proud to welcome to the market a boutique European Art Deco style pub built in 1926 formally known as the “Queens Hotel”. Split across 3-levels the Gastro Pub has recently undergone significant renovations to the bar & restaurant and comes boasting a strong local patronage for both food and drink.
Notable property features:
– 1,012m2 allotment (freehold)
– Innisfail CBD 2 min walk from Esplanade, river, public transport, shops, library etc.
– Enormous 3 story building plus basement
– 12 lettable short term accommodation rooms
– Multi income stream (bar, accommodation, restaurant & events)
– 100-person dining capacity
Seldom does the property exchanges hands however it presents a fantastic opportunity for the incoming owners to continue the transformation and reap the rewards. A great lifestyle in the Far North is also on offer for a couple or family to looking to re-locate with the benefit of being self-employed. Rarely do historical venues as such change hands on the open market and will not last long.
Sold on a WIWO basis.
Contact ‘The Murphy Team’ today to register your interest and receive a full information memorandum.