Offered to the market for the first time in 36 years, ‘The Murphy Team’ proudly welcomes to an iconic freehold location situated in what is widely regarded as the jewel of the tablelands, Yungaburra.
This unique opportunity to secure a piece of the town’s history is positioned on a generous 3,097m2 allotment approx. and offers approximately 472.6m2 under roof allowing ample room for expansion for whatever a visionary envisions. Whilst the business as it stands is an awarding winning establishment for its famous Italian and Modern Australian cuisine, the site would also flourish as a bakery, microbrewery, distillery, or wine tasting venue whilst sampling the areas famed local produce.
On offer is also the ability to secure the neighbouring 1,932m2 vacant lot allowing for further expansion to make this location the must-see destination of the Tablelands.
Notable features include:
– Rustic restaurant setting catering comfortably for 110 patrons with additional seating for 76 patrons on the verandah and beer garden
– Main road frontage with huge vehicle exposure & prominent signage
– Additional signage locations throughout the tablelands
– Vegetables/produce grown on site with an assortment of Tropical Fruit trees: Mandarin, kumquats, oranges, kaffir lime, large lemon myrtle, bay leaves, eatable bamboo
– Outdoor wooden deck and garden area, perfect for a small wedding or event along with plenty of car-park space
– 2 x 6.6kva Solar System and 75 kva generator
– Located only minutes to tourist attractions including the Curtain Fig Tree and Platypus Viewing Platform and within walking distance to heart of Yungaburra
With an already well established and reputable business on hand the opportunities on offer are endless for the incoming operators.
To register your interest or for a full information memorandum please contact ‘The Murphy Team’ today !