Set on 884m2 of land, with side access, and 3 car garage, this custom-built executive family home offers acreage lifestyle right in the heart of Smithfield. The size of the land is very impressive, the property was perfectly positioned to maximise the block, ensuring you can add a shed, swimming pool, and still have plenty of room for dogs, children to run and family to enjoy so much space.
The owners used one of Cairns award winning boutique building companies to help create the perfect home, ensuring that the property exuded style, and at the same time practicality with large open plan design, extended barbeque, and outdoor alfresco entertainment area combined with all the important features like solar and 5,000 litre rainwater tank to help reduce living costs.
STAND OUT FEATURES
– Large Custom-Built Executive family home with modern layout and design.
– Luxurious Master Suite with open plan resort style bathroom, floating twin vanity, shower room and walk in robe feature wall with sliding glass stacker doors overlooking alfresco and gardens.
– Modern Entertainer’s kitchen, with slim line stone benchtops, glass splashback, 2Pac cabinetry, breakfast bar, endless storage, stainless steel appliances and 900mm electric and walk in Butler’s Pantry.
– Alfresco and Entertainment area with additional barbeque and outdoor kitchen space.
– Three generous sized Bedrooms, tiled, air-conditioning, fans, built in robes and generous oversize windows allowing lots of natural light to flood in.
– Additional bonus study and dedicated office space, comfortably accommodate two.
– 500 x 500 Tiles, Fans, Aircons, Fly and Security screens throughout with oversized walkthrough laundry/mudroom, and expansive storage solutions.
– Fully fenced 884m2 block, with side access and plenty of room for Shed and Pool.
– 5Kw Solar with 24 panels and 5,000 litre rainwater tank help reduce daily living costs.
– Triple 3 x garage with automatic cyclone rated doors, high clearance, plenty of storage space, recessed workbench areas, jet ski or motorbike storage with drive through access to rear garden.
Located right in the heart of Smithfield, at the end of Cul-de-sac, no through traffic, plenty of turning room large boats or trucks. Close to Smithfield Village, Shopping Centre, Cinemas, Schools, and Universities and we’re told some of the best neighbours in the Cairns Beaches.
Please call SEAN THORPE on 0431 052 490 or JAN HOOGHE 0406 520 941 for more information or to book your very own private inspection.