Natasha Whalley-Thompson is elated to showcase to the property market, Lot 12 Tradewinds Drive, a sensational opportunity to build your dream home right on the canal with views of Hinchinbrook Island.
Welcome to paradise!
This sensationally situated, palm tree lined corner block offers 1,306m2 of flat useable land. The block is surrounded by quality bespoke homes and is ready to be built on. Be prepared to be the envy of all your mates.
– 1,306m2 of flat usable land
– Canal frontage with the option of adding a pontoon/jetty/berth
– Surrounded by bespoke quality homes
– Views of Hinchinbrook Island
– Close to easily accessible boat ramps (Port Hinchinbrook, Fishers Landing and Meunga Creek)
– Cardwell Golf Club less than 10 minutes away
– Within proximity to major amenities; IGA, Primary School, local Medical Practice
Cardwell, the southern gateway to the Cassowary Coast Region, is nestled between Cairns and Townsville, is protected from the Coral Sea by both Hinchinbrook Island and Hinchinbrook Channel, and is well known for its glorious beaches, fishing, waterfalls, bike tracks and much, much more!
– A Fisherman’s delight. The Hinchinbrook area is teeming with hundreds and species of fish including prize catches such as barramundi, mangrove jack, grunter and mackerel. Its calm waters and maze of rivers make it the ideal fishing spot.
– World Heritage Great Barrier Reef
– Hinchinbrook Island (which is the largest national park in Australia)
– Walking Trails and Mountain Bike Trails
– Breathtaking Waterfalls and swimming holes
Make your move TODAY to secure to an enviable lifestyle. Make your dream a reality… this could all be yours!
This block will not last long, contact Natasha on 0487 154 973 to register your interest.